Make Searching for an Apartment Easier
Mar 13, 23
Make the apartment search work for you! We know that searching for a new home can be overwhelming and difficult. That’s why we’ve put together some tips and tricks to ensure you have a stress-free, smooth process.
- Set your budget- and stick to it!
- Make a list of your non-negotiables. What are a few things that you need? What are some things that you don’t like?
- Consider each neighborhood, walk around, and see how it feels to you. What is the distance to things that matter to you such as work, grocery stores, restaurants, etc.
- Take photos and observe the details on your tour.
- Make a list of questions for your leasing agent. How long is the lease? What is included in the rent?
- Prepare your application materials. This typically included pay stubs, references, proof of identity, etc.
Take advantage of At Home Apartments ‘Apartment Search‘ feature. Filter homes by things that are important to you such as neighborhood, community type, amenities, and more. Have a few more questions? Check out our ‘FAQ‘ page for more information on our requirements.