Luxury Apartments with a View!
West River Commons
4610 East Lake Street
Minneapolis, MN 55406
It’s a carefree life on the river.
There is nothing common about West River Commons. The mixed-use apartment generates its own kind of energy, fed even more by the Mississippi River flowing below the bluff. Other apartments may boast a great location, and still others convenience and luxury. But a rare few bring it all together in a lifestyle available to anyone. Whether you use West River Commons to relax or energize - or both - you will love to call it home.
Rowhouse to penthouse.
Award-winning design (Best in American Living Award and two more) cuts no corners in making life convenient, relaxed and easy at West River Commons. Live at street level in a two-story rowhouse or overlooking the river valley in one of the best penthouse suites you will find. Standard apartments boast lots of light and modern floor plans which will not cramp your style.
Check out property features listing for a full description.
The neighborhood is just downstairs.
With community favorites like the Longfellow Grill and Dunn Bros. Coffee right in the building, West River Commons is a Longfellow neighborhood gathering spot. Entertain friends, clients and yourself without any effort at all. The Longfellow area also provides other fun dining and entertainment options within walking distance.
Get out and about! West River Parkway and the Mississippi biking and running trail system are right out your door. Commuters love that the light rail line is only five minutes away, and your own car will always be protected in heated underground parking. Life on the river is certainly grand.
Read further about the neighborhood.
Tenants of West River Commons enjoy on-site management. Thoughtful and personal, we’ve refined apartment living to an art form. Give us a call! We’d love to talk.
- One Bedroom ApartmentCheck for availability 750 sqft 1 Bedrooms / 1 Bathrooms Rate: inquire
- One Bedroom plus DenCheck for availability 1150 sqft 1 Bedrooms / 1 Bathrooms Rate: inquire
- One Bedroom Row HouseCheck for availability 1025 sqft 1 Bedrooms / 1 Bathrooms Rate: inquire
- One Bedroom with BalconyCheck for availability 725 sqft 1 Bedrooms / 1 Bathrooms Rate: inquire
- One Bedroom with BalconyCheck for availability 1000 sqft 1 Bedrooms / 1.5 Bathrooms Rate: inquire
- Penthouse SuiteCheck for availability 1850 sqft 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms Rate: inquire
- Two Bedroom with BalconyCheck for availability 1525 sqft 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms Rate: inquire
- Two Bedroom with BalconyCheck for availability 975 sqft 2 Bedrooms / 1 Bathrooms Rate: inquire
- Two Bedroom with BalconyCheck for availability 1450 sqft 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms Rate: inquire
- Two Bedroom with Balcony plus DenCheck for availability 1800 sqft 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms Rate: inquire
The Amenities You Deserve
- Free Extra Storage Available
- Newer, Modern Construction
- Pet Free
- On-site Management
- Indoor Access to Retail Businesses including restaurant, coffee shop, gift shop and Take-out Pizza
- A smoke free housing option for you to consider, please check on availability.
- Immediate access to bike/walking paths along Mississippi River
Spectacular Apartment Features
- Full Size Washer/Dryers in each home
- Oversized Windows
- River Views
- Stainless Steel Appliances available
- 9' Ceilings
- Open & Airy Floor plans with Natural Lighting
- Kitchen Breakfast Bars
- Walk-in Closets
- Track Lighting
- Secured Entry
- Fitness Room
- Community Room Available to Reserve for Parties/Meeting
- Rental Office
Where To Eat
- Longfellow Grill
- Dragon City Café
- 128 Café
- Craftsman Restaurant
- El Norteno Authentic Mexican
- Dunn Brothers Coffee
- Blue Moon Coffee Café
- My Living Room Café
- Blue Cat Coffee Café
- Riverview Wine Bar and Coffee Shop
What To Do
- Farmers’ Markets
- Midtown Global Market
- Grandview Theater
- Mann Theaters
- Riverview Theater
- LA Fitness
- Lifetime Fitness
Where To Learn
- University of St. Thomas
- Hamline University
- University of Minnesota
- Augsburg College
- St. Catherine University
- Macalester College
- Concordia University
Where To Shop
- Kowalski’s Market
- Whole Foods Market
- Lunds Grocery Store
- Corazon Gifts
Enter your address for directions.
2320 Marshall Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55104
- Phone: 612-721-7711